Terms and Condition
All the remittance/transaction is to be paid by the registrant. The sender’s name and transaction id must be mentioned in the registration form. Please email the scan copy of the bank remittance receipt within 3 days after filling the registration form. Please Note:
- For Payment through Online Transactions please add 3.5% bank charges on the total amt.
- Childress above seven years of age will charge as adult. Attach birth certificate.
- PG Students must submit a confined certificate from HOD/Institute along with registration/Abstract form.
- In case of non - realization of cheque a sum of 250 will be charged additionally.
- Conference registration is mandatory for registration in workshop and CME.
- Accompanying person and children will not be allowed for the scientific sessions.
- Outstation cheques will be accepted by 30th Oct 2017.
- All the refund incase will be given post 30 days of the conference.
- Birth certificate of the children's is mandatory as age proof .
- Spot registration will be provided on availability.
- Spot Registration will not guarantee Delegate Kit.
- Spouse accompanying delegate/faculty/chair person will be charged as accompanying person.
- Kit/Delegate tag/Certificate will be handed over to the registered delegate only. In case of emergency the kit/ Delegate tag/Certificate will be handed over to the authorized person producing authority letter.
- After the conference no KIT, CME Book, Abstract book or an workshop material will be disbursed to the delegate/associate delegate/Pg Student/Faculty/Chair Person.
- The Registration Confirmation receipt/No will be send to you within 7 days after realization of payment.
- Registration will be closed by 30th Sept 2017. Further registration will be considered as a spot registration at the conference venue. Registration is mandatory for all.
Registration Fee Includes:
|For Delegates||For Accompanying Person|
|Conference Kit -||-|
|Inaugural/Valedictory Functions||Inaugural/Valedictory Functions|
|Session Tea/Coffee||Session Tea/Coffee|
|Lunch on Conference Days||Lunch on Conference Days|
|Entry for trade/Exhibition Area||Spouse & Children's programme in dedicated lounges|
|Inaugural Dinner||Inaugural Dinner|
|Gala Dinner with Culture evening||Gala Dinner with Culture evening|